Watch the video, I'm at a loss.
Am I wrong?
I can't be the only one who sees the resemblance between The Minj and the 500.
- Buick Buzzard: The alliteration is a memory device for Buick owners.
- Daewoo YouHoo: Did Daewoo & YooHoo make it out of the 90's?
- Dodge Balls: Dodge's old slogan was "Grab life by the Horns" but I like "Grab life by the balls" better.
- Dodge Duck: The opposite of a Dodge Ram.
- Dodge PowerBottom: A PowerWagon for today's market (more on this later).
- Ford Excretion: Still a better model name than Probe.
- Ford Flounder: Flounders are ambush predators.
- Ford Fondue: Available in colors such as cheese and chocolate.
- Ford Stream: Millennials will love the Oregon Trail Edition.
- Infiniti AnyBeyond: Someone explain to me how Q30 - QX80 are more memorable. I'll wait.
- Jaguar Pelt: Offending vegans everywhere, myself included.
- Jeep Beep: Designed to tackle the wilds of American urban sprawl.
- Maserati Kamikaze: What Maserati owners want to do to their local dealership after getting their first repair bill.
- Porche Potato: Not sexy or aerodynamic, but somehow it sounds right.
My crew cab 3/4 ton 4x4 truck is over 20ft long has the turning circle of a schooner. Driving a vehicle of that size on narrow New England roads and small parking lots has not posed a problem that I haven't been able to overcome:
- Problem: Tight parking lots require 37 point turns
- Solution: Drive over a couple curbs and you're free! (sorry undisclosed Big Lots location)
- Problem: Can’t find a parking spot?
- Solution: Park on a snowbank or grass.
- Problem: Can’t find the road?
- Solution: Make yourself one.
- Problem: The Subaru Forester driver in front of you is too concerned with the political state of Tibet to reach the speed limit.
- Solution: Illuminate them (and their entire sad Subaru interior) to your frustration by turning on your high beams and blazing two beams of light through their rear window.
- Problem: Indecisive drivers at the traffic circle?
- Solution: Intimidate other drivers with your size and barrel through, the biggest vehicle always has the right of way